Continuous Security Needs Pose Challenges
While some subdivisions hire security guards to patrol neighborhoods and manage entry into them, the time and cost to train them can be unreasonable for some HOAs. And when continuous security is required, it can be difficult to have a reliable security presence on hand 24/7/365.
Virtual Security Delivers Peace of Mind
Protect your neighborhood from crime 24/7/365 with ThreeNine’s integrated security systems. Our enhanced surveillance cameras capture detailed images and sounds, helping lead to the apprehension of criminals, while access control services allow HOAs and property managers help prevent unauthorized entry into neighborhood properties. To make public spaces more inviting, our suite of automated services can turn sprinklers on and off, adjust lighting and temperature, and much more. All of our monitoring services feature around-the-clock service, and for added safety and security, we can create a managed security services package that delivers a proactive approach to security.
Enhanced Video Surveillance
- Virtual Security Guard
- Safety of residence is number 1 priority
- Intelligent Analytics (loitering, line cross, scream) detection
- Monitor Parking Garages, Pools, Gyms, Children Play Areas – reduce crime, liability claims, deter from vandalism
Smart Alarm & Intrusion Systems
- Community wide alarm solutions
- Arm doors and sensors with automated timing schedules
- 24x7x365 monitored smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Emergency panic buttons for rapid response
- Automate lights, thermostats, locks and security
- Monitor sprinkler and irrigation systems
- Monitor pool water quality
- Receive alerts and notifications of malfunctioning equipment
Intelligent Access Control
- Assure that residents, employees and visitors are properly protected
- Reduce residents or visitors from wandering into restricted areas.
- Control gates, doors, facilities and entrances.
- Control access to pool, gym, club house or maintenance facilities.
Managed Security Services
- Round-the-clock monitoring and management of security systems
- Everything for 1 monthly price
- Hardware obsolescence management
- Security software management and upgrades