Outdated Security Protocols Mean Increased Risk
Many of today’s educational institutions rely on outdated security systems and protocols. With so many schools asked to do more with less to protect and educate our children, it can be challenging to implement a comprehensive, top-of-the-line security system that accounts for budgetary constraints.
Reliable Solutions to Protect Our Future
ThreeNine delivers customizable and affordable security solutions for institutions looking to protect the people entrusted to them. Our integrated systems deliver video surveillance and access control to ensure the safety of faculty and students, as well as valuable analytics to make more informed security decisions. And when events take your faculty and students offsite, ThreeNine’s mobile solutions offer 24/7/365 safety and security. We can also work with you to provide managed security services at an affordable price, protecting your facilities and people while also protecting your bottom line from unexpected security labor costs.
Enhanced Video Surveillance
- Safety of students and faculty
- Stop unauthorized access
- Intelligent Analytics (gun shot, loitering, line cross, scream) detection
- Perimeter monitoring
- Student threat assessment – prevent an emergency before it happens
- Connect with first responders – emergency alerts, panic buttons and reports
- Decrease response times in an emergency
- Properly manage virtually any crisis that may occur
Intelligent Access Control
- Assure that residents, employees and visitors are properly protected
- Reduce resident or visitors wandering into restricted areas.
- Keep track of patients that might have a tendency to wander.
- Control and monitor all access to medication, medical records and offices
Managed Security Services
- Round-the-clock monitoring and management of security systems
- Everything for 1 monthly price
- Hardware obsolescence management
- Security software management and upgrades